Basics of Ransom
Today’s Free Kindle eBook: Basics of Ransom
1. Always start with a small advance, the pre-ransom
2. Make sure ransom is a tax deductible in your state
3. Does your employer have a ransom program?
4. If not, ransom can be swapped in lieu of alimony
5. Keep an eye out for the Katie Holmes Syndrome
6. Never call an uber for your hostage
7. Showmanship and pizazz are equally important
8. Always stick to the stipulated amount
9. Don’t order steaks minutes before the exchange
10. If you do, don’t pay for it with the ransom money
Desk jockey Frank Turner’s wife has been kidnapped. Legally broke and unable to afford the ransom, Frank sends over his credit scores and mortgage statements to the kidnappers. Miffed and insulted, the desperate kidnappers threaten the wife’s toes.
Spurned by the police and jack out of options, Frank seeks out the help of his old buddy Chad. Brainstorming over burgers, the duo inadvertently end up orchestrating an abduction of their own.
Just follow this link to get the freebie: